Just Organik Barnard Millet – 500 gm
Out of stock
Buy Just Organik Barnard Millet 500gm, Barnyard millet is also known as Jhangora, Kuthiravali, Oodalu, Kavadapullu, etc. in various parts of India. In North India, it is known as Samak and is popularly used during the fasting season of Navaratri. Being high in fibre, it makes you feel full for longer on fewer calories. Other than fibre, Barnyard millet is said to be a good source of Zinc, Manganese and Vitamin B-complex. Being non-glutinous, it is considered a perfect diet for people suffering from celiac disease and #diabetes. Barnyard Millet is a fast-growing crop and is used as both food and animal fodder. Although it is nutritionally superior to cereals, it’s utilization is still limited. JustOrganik organic Barnyard Millet, coming from the Himalayan state of Uttarakhand, where it is an important part of traditional cuisine, can serve as a delicious and nutritious delight in your food plate… It is famously used as a substitute of rice(eaten along with local curries in the hills), and used in dishes like ‘Jhangora-kheer’, pulav, dosa, idli, khichdi, upma, etc..
|Dimensions||22 × 12 × 12 cm|
|Shelf Life (in Months)||
Organic Barnyard Millet
|Country Of Origin||
- 100% Vegetarian
- Non Toxic
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)