Just Organik Buckwheat (Hulled)
NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
5 in stock
Just Organik organic Buckwheat is sourced from the certified farmers of Andhra Pradesh The outer husk is removed to obtain the hulled, white-colored seed. Hulled buckwheat is soft and have a mild flavour. However, when roasted or toasted, the flavour becomes more intense and nuttier. It is considered a good source of protein, essential amino acids, dietary fiber, magnesium, copper as well as phosphorous. Being high in soluble fiber, which can contribute to the positive slow-down of glucose absorption, it helps in appetite suppression and in aiding weight loss. Organic buckwheat is ideal for adding into soups and salads. It may be used as a hot breakfast porridge, khichdi, etc., can be stir-fried and added to salads, khas, etc. or can be included as a side dish with the main meal. ? When grounded, the flour is used in making halwas, chapati, laddoos, and various other dishes. Explore the entire range of Groceries available on Naturefit Shop. You can also browse through entire range of Just Organik products.
|Dimensions||22 × 12 × 12 cm|
|Shelf Life (in Months)||
Organic Buckwheat (Hulled)
|Country Of Origin||
- 100% Vegetarian
- Non Toxic
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)