Online Quality Store Licorice (Mulethi) Powder |Yashtimadhu,Liquorice|glycyrrhiza glabra-900g
1000 in stock
Licorice mulethi root extract is one of the most common herbal ingredients found in most of the cosmetics used by you. The root extracts are also used in treating a variety of skin diseases due to its anti- oxidant, anti- inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-carcinogenic, and antiviral properties. The primary anti- oxidant and anti- inflammatory compounds found in licorice are saponins, flavonoids, glycyrrizinic, and glycosides- glycyrrhizing acid.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 5 cm|
|Dosage & Direction||
There are diffeerent ways of using the product . Kindly refer youtube videos for different DIY's techniques.
Online Quality Store Products are Natural but it's better to do patch test .
|Country of Origin||
Online Quality Store
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)